Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Something Needs to Change

You gotta ask yourself what's the point sometimes. 
Break the habitual movements and thoughts and ask 
Why am I waking up today? 
What am I looking forward to? 
Stop yourself 
Find out what lies within you 
What is your motivation? 
I'm driving thinking and planning what I'm going to do today 
I'm thinking like who even cares anyways 
You know 
What's the point for all of this 
What if I just disappeared today  
Would it really matter 
That's when it jumped out at me  
It has nothing to do with me... 
Its about you  
You 
Reading this right now 
I am speaking directly to you 
Listen 
I have something to tell you and you need to hear this 
There is a life of passion, excitement, freedom and fulfillment  
You are supposed to be living in right now 
I am experiencing it, but its lonely here  
And I want to take you with me  
Will you join me  
The thing is I don't care where you are right now  
All I need from you I'd to know that you want to be somewhere better than you are now 
If that is you 
I am here 
To support you, encourage you, inspire you  
If you allow me  
The choice is yours 
I am going to keep living this way with or without you 
But I would prefer for you to be with me  
If that is what you want and where you want to be  
My offer is for those willing to take it 
To choose to change where they are headed 
It is here and it will remain 
Even if it takes time 
I understand 
You may not be ready 
I wasn't ready a year ago 
But now I am 
And I want you to be here with me 
I really do 
I want to know what you want 
I want to stand next to you and walk with you on your journey 
I want to step with you at your pace with your stride 
I will not give up on you 
You are the only one who will make that choice 
And even then I understand 
Lets rediscover the abilities you've been hiding 
Lets blast the dust off the gems you've been collecting 
Lets be brought into life together  
Dont allow yourself to go through those daily motions unconsciously anymore 
Tell yourself 
Today I am going to live a day that's worth it and nobody will stop me  
Watch what happens 
Life becomes alive again or for the first time 
You start to recognize those burning desires  that have been muffled  
You learn to think for yourself  
You begin to choose yourself 
And then 
You will take all those around you with you 
Lets do it together 
Dont look back at this day a year from now and regret it 
I know its scary 
Your heart is pounding 
Its time 
This is for you 
Will you accept it

No comments:

Post a Comment